Vendor Information & Terms
The Na’alehu Theatre 501 (c) 3 hosts the Aloha Shirt Festival Fashion Fair and Workshops at Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa on September 28-30 2023, starting at 12:00 PM and ending at 5:00 PM, and has the legal ability to allow displays and issue a license for concession for vending during the above-mentioned Event.
Vendor desires to vend at and during the Aloha Shirt Festival Fashion Fair Pop-up Marketpalce at Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa, and has issued the Na’alehu Theatre payment for a license to vend at the Event.
Na’alehu Theatre and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- Vendor will be given access to the venue and place assigned by Na‘alehu Theatre at 7:00am on September 28-30, 2023 to set up the Vendor’s station/tent. Bring goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at that specific location.
- The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the Event without prior written consent from the Na’alehu Theatre. Items that will be sold:
- Vendor’s station shall be no bigger than 12 x 12 feet or taller than 10 feet; and shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of the Island and County of Hawai‘i and the State of Hawai‘i.
- Vendor and/or Vendor’s staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the Vendor/staff is within the area of the vendor’s specified location.
- Vendor’s staff will be properly dressed, and their appearance will be clean and neat and they shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- Vendor will provide Certificate of Liability insurance to Na‘alehu Theatre for the products being sold and as required by the County of Hawai‘i. Vendors selling open food products must also provide Hawai‘i County Department of Health Food Handlers Permit. Be sure to name as additionally insured on your liability insurance:
Na‘alehu Theatre, Inc.
PO Box 1013
Honolulu, HI 96704
Contact: Chelle Pahinui
Tel: (808) 896-1911
- Vendor is required to dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor before 8:00pm on September 30, 2023. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
- Vendor agrees to hold the Na’alehu Theatre and Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the Aloha Shirt Festival Fashion Fair and Workshops Event.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawai‘i in Hawai‘i County and any applicable Federal Law.