The Na’alehu Theatre will be hosting the Aloha Shirt Festival | Fashion Week Hawaii to take place at Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa 78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 on September 29-30, 2023 starting at 12:00 PM and ending at 5:00 PM, and has the legal ability to allow displays and issue a license for concession for vending during the above-mentioned Event, and Vendor desires to vend (Food / Crafts, etc) at and during the Aloha Shirt Festival | Fashion Week Hawai’i at Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa, and has issued the Na’alehu Theatre a sum of $250 to vend at the event.
Na’alehu Theatre and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- Vendor will be given access to the venue and place assigned by Na‘alehu Theatre at 8:00am on September 29-30, 2023 to set up at 9:00 AM – 11:45AM on Friday and 9:00 AM – 9:45AM on Saturday. at the Vendor’s station/tent. Bring goods to be sold, decor and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at that specific location.
- The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here without prior written consent.
- Vendor’s station shall not be bigger than 12 x 12 feet or taller than 10 feet; and shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of the Island and County of Hawai‘i and the State of Hawai‘i.
- Vendor will post on their social media their participation at the Aloha Shirt Festival | Fashion Week Hawai’i.
- Vendor will provide Certificate of Liability insurance to Na‘alehu Theatre for the products being sold and as required by the County of Hawai‘i. Vendors selling open food products must also provide Hawai‘i County Department of Health Food Handlers Permit. Be sure to name as additionally insured on your liability insurance name: Made out to:
Na‘alehu Theatre, Inc. P O Box 1013 Honolulu, HI 96704 Contact: Chelle Pahinui
Email: email@example.com Tel: 808.896.1911
- On Friday, September 29 Vendor is required to remove all merchandise starting at 5:00pm. On Saturday, September 30 Vendor is required to dismantle and remove all items and breakdown at 5:00pm. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the event.
- Setup time on Friday, September 29, 2023 is 9:00-11:45am and event start time is 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM. Setup time on Saturday, September 30, 2023 is 9:00-9:45am event start time is 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
- Vendor agrees to hold the Na’alehu Theatre free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the Aloha Shirt Festival | Fashion Week Hawai’i.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawai‘i in Hawai‘i County and any applicable Federal Law.
The form below is to register as a vendor and submit payment. If you have already registered and just need to submit payment, click here.